Learn more and request your appointment below!
More About Veneers
Stained, chipped, or cracked teeth? Let’s work together to design your dream smile.
Whether you want a smile makeover or have stained, cracked, or chipped teeth, you’ll very likely be in need of either veneers, crowns, or a combination of the two. Veneers can be used to fix:
- In your first visit, you’ll meet our team to discuss your specific scenario and how your goals may be achieved with veneers.
- When your goals are set and you approve the treatment plan, our dentist and team will start designing your veneers.
- Then, an impression of your teeth is taken and sent to our lab to be built, which will take 1-2 weeks.
- While your veneers are being built, we place temporary veneers in your mouth so you can live your day-to-day life without stressing out about your smile.
- When the lab finishes creating your veneers, we book you in for another visit and firmly bond your permanent veneers to the surface of your teeth so you have a beautiful, natural, long-lasting smile.
Veneers are materials bonded to your teeth to improve their appearance due to issues such as chips, excessive wear, misalignment, or uneven teeth. They are typically made of porcelain, but dental plastics are used in some cases.
One of the best things about veneers is that they don’t require any additional maintenance or cleaning beyond typical good oral health practices such as brushing, flossing, and visiting the dentist regularly.
We strive to...
Treat our patients the way we like to be treated
Educate ourselves by earning continuing education credits
Invest in the modern technology and supplies
Challenge ourselves and our team to be the best
Insurance & Billing
Attaining the smile you’ve always wanted is as important to you as it is to us, and helping you affordably achieve that smile is our main goal. Our qualified financial team will do everything to ensure that expense does not prevent you from receiving the quality care you need and desire. Please contact our friendly staff to learn more about Insurance & Billing.
Why Choose Our Practice
Kind & Hospitable
Flexible Financing Options
Our qualified financial team will do all it can to make sure that expense does not prevent you from receiving the quality care you need and desire. We have developed different financial options to help you facilitate your goals.
We serve the great people of our community. We look forward to providing you with the professional, progressive dental care and customer service our patients have come to expect.
Our Satisfied Patients!
We are so thankful to have such amazing patients who have taken the time to share their experiences on Google, Facebook, and other online sources.
Friendly staff, always taking care of me and ALWAYS great conversation. Thanks so much for all that you do! ❤️
Review on Google
Best dental team ever! Does excellent work on the teeth, while being caring, conscientious and safety concerned.
Review on Google
I love coming here! The staff and doctors are amazing!! Super nice and friendly.
Review on Google
Contact Your Dentist In North York Today
Monday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Wednesday: 9:00am - 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 2:00pm
© 2023 CD Dental Care